Tips for Buyers
- Avoiding Financial Stress
- Build a Plan of Action and Get Ready
- Finding the Right Seller
- Getting a Legitimate Lender and Getting Pre-Approved
- Hot, Normal, and Cold Markets
- Importance of Inspection
- Is Buying a Home Still a Smart Plan
- Thinking About Buying a Foreclosure
- Use a Buyer's Agent
- Why You Should Not Make Any Major Credit Purchases
Tips for Sellers
Title and Escrow
- Closing and Title Costs
- Creative Financing
- Required Reporting to the IRS
- Statements of Information
- The Functions of an Escrow
- Title Insurance - Where Does Your Dollar Go?
- Title Insurance Requirements for Insuring Trusts
- Title Insurance When Refinancing Your Loan
- Understanding Preliminary Reports
- Understanding Title Insurance
- Why Do You Need Title Insurance
Real Estate Glossary
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages - The Pros and Cons
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages-The Basics
- Closing Costs When Buying or Refinancing a Home
- Documenting Your Assets - Verifying Your Down Payment
- FICO® Score - a Brief Explanation
- FICO® Scores and Your Mortgage
- Items You Need When Applying For a Loan
- Land Contract
- The Advantages of Different Types of Mortgage Lenders
- The Biweekly Mortgage - Who Needs It?
- The No-Cost Thirty Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Types of Mortgage Lenders
- What's a FICO®?
- Where Does the Money Come From for Mortgage Loans?
- Which ARM is the Best Alternative?
- Your Savings and Down Payment